I felt like an escaped convict.... Is that bad? Just me and Nash on an airplane--out of the house, out of the state. Even our layover in San Francisco felt like a mini vacation. I got to step outside for a few minutes to exit the plane and basked in the warm, humid air with great pleasure.
It's funny how wonderful a change--any change--can be.

Going through security
(The other time we went through security, he was asleep and wrapped in blankets. He looked perfectly snug in the security bins. Even the security guard was looking for her camera to take a picture. But, stupid mom, I had my camera right there in the diaper bag and didn't think to pull it out. Dumb.)

Hanging out during layovers

Mommy/Son time

My own seat!
(
Of course, I didn't leave him there. What do you think?)
3 comments:
That is a really cute picture!
Yeah, so did anything happen on your vacation (is there a part 2 to this post)?
How big is he???
and how do you manage to get them so rolly polly?
I am so happy for you and your fun trip. I do hope to see you soon, that is the only way I'll forgive you.
p.s. we are not going to UT in April anymore, Mom and Megan are graduating in Aug now.
Post a Comment