Last Sunday, Leni had already bathed and was entirely ready for church when I decided to give her some yogurt. Mistake! I had been checking on her frequently, but apparently not frequently enough. When I initially asked her what she was doing, she said, "Brush my hair?"
This isn't a great video, but at least it captures how innocently she throws wrenches into my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry Kori, but that is just too ADORABLE!! What a sweetheart! I'm sure the timing wasn't great, but that is so cute! Hope you're doing well! We're sure excited to hear where you guys will be going! I'm voting for Vegas (wasn't that one of the options?) My brother Nick lives there and we've been wanting to go...it would be so wonderful, refreshing and needed to be able to see you too! If not, I'll have to figure out how to get to ID before you move forever away! Sure love you guys!
Post a Comment