Tuesday, February 3, 2009

biggering... and Biggering... and BIGGERING!

This time I'm glad it's Nash and not me! He has plumped out, just like we knew he would. I can't wait to find out how much he weighs at his appointment on Wednesday!

Nash is the best/easiest baby I could have ever hoped for. He only cries if he's hungry, sleepy, or bored. He doesn't even have a "fussy time." Immediately after birth, Nash latched on and has been a hearty eater ever since.

I'm one lucky Momma!4 weeks old.
5 weeks old.
7 weeks old.
(Thanks, Belky, for the darling Cowboy outfit! He looks so studly!)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a character! He's so adorabel!! It's so funny that you would use a Willy Wonka quote...we were just discussing that movie the other day! Love 'ya tons!

Newton 5 said...

Was there a point when you said that he doesn't look like Gene, or something? How could that thought even have crossed your mind. He IS Gene! And, ....uh, well, that is to say that he's cute also....*cough*. Can't wait to see him Monday, especially if he is smiling all the time :)

Belkycita said...

He is going to be the next Rolly Polly!!!
He does look just like Gene. I hope he gets your sense of humor ;-)
Happy late birthday Gene

Anna Beal said...

I'm so glad he's been an easy baby for you. You totally deserve it. So cute!