Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 2 : Nash Meets His Family

We hit the ground running on Tuesday! Nash spent some quality time with his Great-Grandma Linda, and then we met Aunt Shawna for lunch. Next stop was Kody and Tif's house to see Myrna and Abuelita before they went back to Puerto Rico.
Aunt Kori, Cassidee and Laurel had me over for a delicious dinner in their house that I had never seen! That was so fun to catch up with the girls. They are so tall, grown up, and beautiful! They gave me the tour of the premises and reminded me how much I miss being around them!Finally, Jack was passing through to Cheyenne, so Nash got some good Grandpa time and I got some great Daddy-in-Law advice! Thanks, Jack!

1 comment:

Kaysi said...

That's so neat that you got to go see everyone. I can't believe how big the girls are getting, I almost didn't recognize them! Man I miss everyone in Laramie, I would have loved to see you there... oh well, some other time.