Nash had his 2-month appointment today and--yep--he's every bit as big as he looks. Mr. Nash weighed in at 13.25 pounds which put him at the 85th percentile!!! He's 23.25 inches long, which is impressively in the 64th percentile (taking into account his parentage).
So, how come he gained 5 pounds in 6 weeks and I haven't lost 5 pounds? Seems like it should work that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Kori...thanks again so much for calling me last night! It was so good to hear your voice! You are always such a breath of fresh air! I'm glad Nash is growing well! You have such a beautiful family...no wonder with you as mom!! Love you!
Hey guys! Just stumbled on your blog . . . and noticed you have a link to ours. Clearly we're a little slow. Anyway, just wanted to tell you congratulations on the new baby. He is honestly the handsomest baby boy I have ever seen -- good job, you two! (Seriously, is it even legal to be that cute?)
Post a Comment