Wow! Eleni Rocks! Kinsley said, "I watch it again", and watched it 4 times before she got distracted by other things!Eleni is doing so well with her reading! I LOVE that she is in a Beautiful Costume!Go Eleni!!!
WOW! WOW and WOW
I finally have sound where I got to listen to Eleni read and comprehend!! Wow that is amazing. You are doing great things with your kids, with YW, and running in Maui!!!! Great stuff
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! Eleni Rocks!
Kinsley said, "I watch it again", and watched it 4 times before she got distracted by other things!
Eleni is doing so well with her reading! I LOVE that she is in a Beautiful Costume!
Go Eleni!!!
WOW! WOW and WOW
I finally have sound where I got to listen to Eleni read and comprehend!! Wow that is amazing. You are doing great things with your kids, with YW, and running in Maui!!!! Great stuff
Post a Comment