yay!!!!! I'm pretty sure you picked the perfect one to join us on. :)
MAN!!! I might start running now, if this is the kind of location to go to ;-)Have a blast! you more than deserve it.When are you going?
For some reason you turned down the "Howl at the Moon" half in Sheboygan Wisconsin but you show up for the Ocean View half in Maui. Go figure!
Oh I am sooooo very jealous right now! And of course you will be with Brit and Denny so that will just make it all the more fun! I can't wait to see pics! Good luck!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yay!!!!! I'm pretty sure you picked the perfect one to join us on. :)
MAN!!!
I might start running now, if this is the kind of location to go to ;-)
Have a blast! you more than deserve it.
When are you going?
For some reason you turned down the "Howl at the Moon" half in Sheboygan Wisconsin but you show up for the Ocean View half in Maui. Go figure!
Oh I am sooooo very jealous right now! And of course you will be with Brit and Denny so that will just make it all the more fun! I can't wait to see pics! Good luck!
Post a Comment