Monday, September 21, 2009

Mommy's Timeout

Eleni put me in time out today. I dropped a bowl of soup, so she sent me to the corner, monitored me for what she considered an acceptable time, and then released me.

"You all done time out. You say sorry you spilling. That's a no-no!"

For the record, Leni only goes to time out for spilling on purpose, but apparently she hasn't learned to differentiate that.

4 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

That child is full of funny quotes! You should print them all in a book...kind of like a quote a day! It would bring a lot of cheer to people's lives!!!

Pat Newton said...

Oooooohhhhh. Eleni you are awesome. Grandma loves you.

Anna Beal said...

What a funny little girl :)

Sarah said...

I got put in time out yesterday for saying a bad word. I put myself there, as an example, but Forrest got to decide when I was done.