We thought you might like to see what these krazy kiddos are up to most recently, so here are a few short clips:
I told Eleni it was her Grandma's birthday and she wanted to go to her house (2000 miles away) for the party.
Cledi was having her own party.
Nash is just around for the food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ooooohhhhhh. Cledi looks like she's having a ball! It's so nice to see her laugh!! And Nash is mobile!! Oooh. For some reason I couldn't get the clip of Eleni. :( Sometimes it's me and sometimes it's the computer! It's great getting to see the kids. Thanks!
Wonderful Birthday present! Thank you SO much! I appreciate it more than I have words to express! I am so blessed to have you as my daughter-in-law! Love, CC
Athena was talking about Eleni today and she enjoyed this video of her. It's good to see you guys! and Nash is already crawling?! Carson sits up but no crawling yet. love you guys!
Videos, yeah!
Leni is so big and super fun, I think she and Elena would have a great time together.
My Cleidi Pooh is laughing and looking so long she reminds me of a roll-up!
and you have a little Nash is mobile?! oh dear, good luck I am SO praying for you my Kori Kori.
Those are great pictures of the kiddos! I can't believe how fast they're growing!!
Post a Comment