They were cute exactly 2 days ago. That was before I woke up to 20+ ladybugs in my bedroom next to the patio door. And the 20+ more that showed up a few hours later. And they haven't given up yet.
They were cute. But now I'm starting to see red.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I agree...on their own...they can be cute. We went to Yellowstone once and stopped by the lake. There was a Ladybuy migration going on and they COVERED the beach! It was crazy!! So many together creeped me out...good luck...I hope they're not coming into your house, too!?
!!!!! Goodness gracious!!! This is literally a nightmare Julia had once. I imagine you were itching like crazy, feeling them all over you! I hope they've found somewhere else to hang out!
Ladybugs are our friends--until they start invading the house instead of the rose garden!
Post a Comment