Monday, March 16, 2009

Eleni's 2 Year Birthday Party

Okay, I have meaning to blog Eleni's Birthday Party from January! I'm admittedly a little slow, but I'm okay with that.

We invited friends and family over for a little County Fair party where we had assorted booths set up for the kids. The older nephews and nieces helped run the booths, where the kiddos earned tokens that they could exchange for candy.

The GamesThe Fishing Booth
Skee Ball and a Tic-Tac-Toe Toss in the background
Pony Rides
Laundry Basket Ball
Face Painting
(They were supposed to be cute little designs for the face--NOT arm tattoos!)

The Food
Nothing like good ol' corn dogs, pretzels, tater tots, fries, and cotton candy! (Thanks, Tam, for all of your hard work!)

One of my better cakes, I must admit.

The Presents

Eleni LOVED opening gifts and received some really fun stuff from
friends and family. Thank you! However, in trying to reduce the vast number of pics on this blog, I had to just show her main gifts.
We found the perfect dress for Eleni (but regrettably had to return it because it fit too snug).Did you get a good deal, Mom?
(What else would my daughter say, right?)Every little girl needs a mirror to dance in front of, eat in front of, comb her hair in front of,
cry in front of... you get the picture.

Thanks, everyone, for coming! Eleni had a great time!

6 comments:

Kaysi said...

Seeing Eleni play dress up makes me just want to have a little girl, she is just so cute!

Sarah said...

You throw great parties! It must be nice having all the cousins to help out. Hope our kids can play someday!

Cailean said...

What an adorable party! I cannot believe she is 2 already. I'm so glad she had a good day :) Definitely worth celebrating!

Belkycita said...

She looks so pretty!!!
did you get her another one?
Is thursday the big day?
I am biting my nails woman!!!!

Wastlund Family said...

I love the pony rides! Looks like a blast.

Lindsey said...

You threw a great party! We had a great time. Sam sure like the laundry basketball. The carnival games worked great for all the different ages you had. And I loved the cute cake. The picts of Eleni in her dress are adorable.