Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Eight Days... and Counting Down

Gene and I are moving in less than 3 months. Where? We don't know yet. Such is the exciting life of a Fourth Year Medical Student. But not for long--we find out on the 19th of this month!

Gene is on pins and needles and hardly a day goes by without mentioning how close we are to Match Day. He hates not knowing things.

I, on the other hand, am enjoying not having to stress about buying a house, organizing a move, and all of the other details that I will be forced to stress about as soon as we know where we're going. I figure, I can't make the eight days go any faster, so I might as well enjoy not knowing while I can.

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

Holy Cow 8 days!!!
You, as always, the wise one and poor Gene just making himself crabbier every minute.
We love guys, good luck with everything and if you end up in ABQ, I will set you up with the BEST people in town.
Love much!!!