Sunday, January 3, 2010

Second Leni Quote for the Day

"But I don't want to be three on January 14th. I want to be four."

3 comments:

Carrie said...

THat is too funny! SHe reminds me of Scout. Scout came in my room the other day, and kept asking if she was 5. When I told her no she was 3 she just kept saying "No, I am 5." They so badly want to grow up faster than I want them to.

Kimberly said...

She is so darling!! Thanks for your note on Facebook...you are so kind. We're doing OK. It was pretty sad and I hate seeing him down...he kept bringing up things about not having a job any more because of it, but he said today that his boss was really nice about it and he sounded good...so here we go for another 5 months! :)

Brent and Rachel Izu said...

Such the mature young lady!