Just glad we did not spend the night in your basement. The smell must be exciting.
That is hilarious. We have a trash can in our garage full and boy it smells and we only have two kids in diapers.
I thought the Marshalls bag was full of cute clothes from a Garage sale!!! get Eleni to the potty and maybe Nash wants to give it a "shot" too.Man I crack myself up every once in a while :-)
Fun fun!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just glad we did not spend the night in your basement. The smell must be exciting.
That is hilarious. We have a trash can in our garage full and boy it smells and we only have two kids in diapers.
I thought the Marshalls bag was full of cute clothes from a Garage sale!!!
get Eleni to the potty and maybe Nash wants to give it a "shot" too.
Man I crack myself up every once in a while :-)
Fun fun!!
Post a Comment