Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nash Is One!

We celebrated Nash's first birthday with a
Monster Nash Bash!

Downi was taking videos of Nash all night, trying to capture him roaring, but never got it. Here's what he gave her instead. This is my favorite video of the night that I like to call "Mr. Photogenic." (It's only 12 seconds) Apparently Nash feels the same way that Dad does about pictures...



Mommy is a favorite target of the Monster Nash attacks.Sea serpent cakeMonster Snacks (monster fingers and toes, slime balls, carnivorous snacks...)
Leni relieved Nash of his duty to blow out the candle.
She gets a little too excited.
Nash's major gift from us was this huge air bouncer.... I found it at a garage sale this last summer for $20. Works great and has been a major attraction this winter.Nash got some great gifts that he immediately wanted to open and enjoy!
We have great friends who show up to our crazy parties and make us feel loved.
Thanks for coming!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness he is so Cute!! I can't believe he is one...where did the time go? Cute party idea...looks like he had a fun day!

The Fish's said...

Okay I laughed and laughed at this! I forgot about it. He did it several times. I have an annoying laugh! Kori, this boy is getting an attitude already!

Kaysi said...

What a fun idea! I love it! I'm sad to say that Keyne is going to have a low key birthday this year, nothing special. Where did the last year go??

Belkycita said...

Happy Birthday big boy!!! I haven't met you yet :-( I hope I do before you turn 30!
and MAN! you do so amazing for a last minute party!!!

Pat Newton said...

Wow that was quite a party! Glad you have lots of pictures to remind him when he gets older and forgets! What a cute kid!!! Love the face for Downi! He's getting a lot of personality, too!

Britni said...

Those treats look delicious!!

Brent and Rachel Izu said...

Kori-you are amazing! What a party! Cute cake, fun snacks, great activities! We are sorry to have missed it.