Saturday, April 4, 2009

Making An Offer

After 3 days of agonizing, praying, stressing, and crying here in Dayton, WE FOUND OUR PERFECT HOME! I am on pins and needles until we can officially turn in paperwork to make an offer.... at which point I'll be on pins and needles until it is accepted! It has been a depressing few days here in Dayton because most of the houses that worked for our needs were dumps. But the gloomy clouds were all swept away the moment I walked into this bright, cheery home. Pics are pending. Sorry!

5 comments:

bryony said...

We're so excited for you -- here's hoping everything goes smoothly with your dream home! And awesome that you'll be so close to family. This is such a big big time for you guys. Congratulations on all of it!

Cailean said...

Ahhh!!! Buying a house was the most emotional time of our marriage! It is sooooo crazy but thankfully the process doesn't last long. I am praying it will work out! Very exciting :)

Britni said...

3 days? That's all it took? Impressive. So I'm realy hoping that now you guys are closer that I might actually get to meet these two new kids of yours. Thanksgiving in Ohio anyone?

Kimberly said...

I'm way excited to see it and hope everything goes smoothly for you!! We love you and wish you the best!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're moving fast. I didn't know you were house hunting already. What a fun time. Technically this is not your first house but it is still very exciting. Denny