Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Drum Roll......

Welcome to our future home in Ohio!
Our bright new home really stands out in an old-fashioned neighborhood with its bright white paint and manicured landscape.
The formal living room is directly to your left when you first step in the front roomand is attached to the formal dining room.The kitchen sits smack dab in the middle of the house, so I can keep an eye on all of the happenings of the house while I'm cooking (or rather if I'm ever cooking).There is a handy island in front of the frig (entirely lined with cabinets) with a breakfast bar (we get to keep the bar stools even!).The yellow wall with painted ivy is going to be the first thing to go, but check out the open feel in the living room due to the vaulted ceilings. Cledi will hopefully love the bright windows.I've always wanted a fireplace, and this is one of the cutest ones that I saw! Yippee!The master bathroom has custom tiling and a jet tub with separate shower.
The backyard has two patios that Cledi will love hanging out on in the summer and fall.

We're just so excited! This home has such a happy ambiance, and it's too bad that the pictures do not do it justice. We are sad to be leaving Boise, but at least we're moving to a fun little house that is so close to Downi and Boyce!! The Lord really came through for us on this one.

16 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations! What a fun step.

Jeanne Lewis said...

It's beautiful!!! Congratulations:) It is really fun to own a house.

Britni said...

Aww so awesome. Congrats. I hope to see this soon!

Eric and Aubrey said...

I love it! Oh to have that yard!

CM Corson said...

It is beautiful and we can't wait to visit you there! Love, CC

Sarah said...

I LOVE it! I'm excited for you guys! I will miss you a lot Kori. You're my social friend and shopping buddy. I'm going to have to find a replacement for the hole you'll leave behind, you know. At least there's always instant message and blogs.

Belkycita said...

how fun! it is beautiful!!! I really hope Cleidi finds it perfect too.
Oh, I'm going to miss you tons!!

Liz said...

Wow!! That's an awesome house! I love the vaulted ceilings and the fireplace rocks.

Monica Hill said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful house. Congratulations!

Anna Beal said...

WOW! What a Blessing! The house is gorgeous. I am so excited for you.

The Fischer Family said...

Congrats! What a gorgeous home! I am so excited for you!

Celeste said...

It is beautiful!!! No one is more deserving! You guys are fantastic. Hope the move goes smoothly and the transition even smoother! (And I'm a firm believer that a jetted tub takes all the stress out of life!! You have arrived...)

Cailean said...

That is such a gorgeous house! It looks like the All-American Dream. I am so happy for you! Yeah I agree on the painted ivy :) That kitchen is amazing!!!! You'd laugh if you saw ours...it's about 1/16th the size :)

Kaysi said...

Man I'm jealous of your beautiful house:). I think that you guys got a great deal and I am so excited for you!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! The house looks awesome. Great yard and the inside looks so bright and nice and open and HUGE! So excited for you.

Olivia Karin Jarrett said...

Yeah!!! We'll be in Columbus in two months...how far away are we? Let's get together okay? I'm so excited for you...your new home is so pretty! Good luck with the move!