Wow Kori, what beautiful children you have. I hope you had a fun happy Christmas yesterday. I'm so happy your little guy sleeps so well. I think third children ( not all) are such a blessing...it's like the Lord knows we just can't handle a lack of sleep! Good luck with the zone defense!
Merry Christmas! I found your blog just now off the Orr's. I love it! What a beautiful family. We miss you guys. I'll add you to our blog list if that's okay :)
4 comments:
Merry Christmas Corson Family!!
happy holidays corson people. hope you are well, you have a beautiful family. be good.
Wow Kori, what beautiful children you have. I hope you had a fun happy Christmas yesterday. I'm so happy your little guy sleeps so well. I think third children ( not all) are such a blessing...it's like the Lord knows we just can't handle a lack of sleep! Good luck with the zone defense!
Merry Christmas! I found your blog just now off the Orr's. I love it! What a beautiful family. We miss you guys. I'll add you to our blog list if that's okay :)
Post a Comment