As we sprinted back to the car afterward (okay, well anything faster than a waddle feels like a sprint when you're over 40 weeks pregnant), I noticed lots of contractions. We got home and started timing them... About 6 minutes, but I'd had enough false labor this time around to be suspicious. So, I went to bed expecting them to go away. About 2 a.m., I thought I'd better start timing my backaches. By 3, all of my tossing and turning was keeping Gene up. We made some phone calls to get the kids taken care of and headed to the hospital. By 5, I was a 5. By 6:30, I was in heaven with my epidural, and by 9:43, Gene was delivering a healthy, screaming baby boy.
Nash Anthony Corson exceeded all expectations for size: 7 pounds 15 ounces! No wonder I was sticking out a yard. He is healthy. Mom is healthy. Cledi and Eleni were well taken care of. And Gene and I are feeling like the two most blessed people in the whole world.

18 comments:
Nash is a gorgeous baby and you all look great! Congratulations!
He is perfect. Congrats you guys!
Congratulations guys!! Love the name and Nash looks like daddy I think! You did good momma!!
Congratulations!! He's huge, I can't believe that you had a baby that big. I think that he looks a lot like Eleni and Gene. We are so excited for you guys. Congrats on having an adorable little guy!
Congratulations!! I love the name, and he is adorable!
He's beautiful! I've been waiting anxiously to see pictures since Eric got the message. He's definitely his Daddy's boy. Congrats!
Congrats!! What a wonderful December gift! I also really love the name!
This is Denny. Nash, welcome to the family. It is great to have you. Hopefully you can keep up with your cousin Jordan and your unborn cousins Stockton, Malone, Boozer and Kobe. Love ya Kori and Gene.
P.S. You left out the most important part of your tale? Who won the game?
Congratulations! Tell everyone hello and cant wait till you all come for a visit.
Oh my Gosh Cory, he is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet your little guy. Your girls must have been small if you think his weight is big, that was the size of both my girls! I'm afraid if I have a boy, he'll be well into the 8 lbs and up range. Congrats! Let me know when we can come by to meet him. :>
Ok Kori...I totally noticed that I misspelled your name...oops. Blame it on my Prego brain.
Congratulations! He is so adorable.
Oh. My. Gosh. Okay, so the baby is amazingly handsome, but Kori, you look like a ROCK STAR! How do you DO that just after having given birth?! Please tell me, because I've burned all my "just after the baby comes" pictures and I would like to have one or two of future kids. Amazing!
Okay, now really, Congratulations! We love you and miss you!
Congratulations, Kori! This is Sarah. You look fantastic and your baby boy is beautiful. I know a little boy named Nash...I have a funny story I will tell you sometime. I think it is a fantastic name. I hope our boys can play together someday!! Take care and give all those kiddos love from us!
Hi little Nash! Welcome to the world! You have been blessed with AMAZING parents and the sweetest sisters to look up to! We are so thankful that you are here safe. Just from the pictures we can tell how much joy you have already brought to your wonderful family! You are a treasure and I hope to meet you some day!! All my love to you guys! Kim Cutler
Congratulations! I stumbled on your blog from the Graham's. Great to see how you are doing! Your girls are beautiful and Nash looks like the perfect baby boy.
Love Justin and Kelli Walker
Hi Kori and Gene! This is Kelly Green. Wow, that rhymed. Anyway, I was searching around and found you guys. (I hope you don't mind). Just want to say hello, and congrats on your 2nd and 3rd. I only met Cledi. How is she doing? You guys look great! Say high to Cody and Kaysi for me!
Congrats you two!!! I hope all is well in your life. Good to keep up with you. Be good, especially you Gene. Keep him in line Kori.
Post a Comment