But we finally got around to raking them up... and Leni had such a blast helping Gene. She would help gather the leaves and then go kick through the piles until Dad had to rake again. Her favorite part was putting the leaves into the garbage bag (and then taking them back out again when Dad wasn't looking).
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Daddy's Little Helper
My neighbors are no doubt wondering what in the tarnation took us so long to get those leaves raked up.... and I'm sure they haven't forgiven me for that wind storm a few weeks ago that scattered the leaves in my yard into their nice clean ones.
But we finally got around to raking them up... and Leni had such a blast helping Gene. She would help gather the leaves and then go kick through the piles until Dad had to rake again. Her favorite part was putting the leaves into the garbage bag (and then taking them back out again when Dad wasn't looking).



But we finally got around to raking them up... and Leni had such a blast helping Gene. She would help gather the leaves and then go kick through the piles until Dad had to rake again. Her favorite part was putting the leaves into the garbage bag (and then taking them back out again when Dad wasn't looking).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so surprised you posted today! No baby yet??? Ughhh, I'd get induced if I were you. Hope he comes soon :>
That is so cute! She is getting so big! My favorite parts about leaves is throwing them everywhere and kicking them too!
Okay so I can't believe I haven't even met her (I haven't right??). It's been such a long time since I've seen anyone. Silly east coast.
Post a Comment