Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two Hot Mamas

Thanks to my friends Holly, Emilie, and Amy for the great dual baby shower today! It was so fun to share the spotlight with my friend, Sarah, that is due two days before me. I didn't think I needed a baby shower this time around, but I'd forgotten how excited it gets you for the new baby--and I definitely needed a few hours to focus solely on our little boy that is coming!

Thanks, Mom, for the adorable outfit! I love jeans on babies!

7 comments:

Belkycita said...

You look so CUTE!!!
and your belly is adorable!
Miss you tons

Anonymous said...

This is Denny. Gene said you were really "pregnant" but I didn't know what he meant by really "pregnant." Congrats and good luck on the delivery soon. It was great for you to let Gene visit us here.

Kaysi said...

Wow, you weren't lying, you are just sticking out :). I'm sure from behind you really don't like pregnant... it's all just in front! Cute outfit, I'm sure that your baby will look darling in it!

Lisa said...

You're sooo cute! Are you excited to be having a boy? They are lots of work...errr, I mean, FUN! Love to all!

Lindsey said...

You and your belly look adorable Kori. Can't wait to meet your little cutie. I'm super bummed I couldn't make it to your shower.

Britni said...

Ha. I hope I look this cute if and when I ever have kids. I'm throwing a baby shower tomorrow and am pretty nervous. We'll see how it goes.

The Fish's said...

Wow KORI, your stomach doesn't look real because it just sticks way out there! Funny!