I'm glad I'm not him right now.
I was pretty sure I was maxed out 2 weeks ago, but apparently not. I was feeling sorry for how squished he must be then, and I can't even imagine what it's like to be crammed in my belly now. Sorry, bud! But today marks Week 39, so we're ready when he is!
So, I'm just wondering--what's the point of all of these cute maternity clothes if I've only been able to wear sweats and large shirts for the past 2 months?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
For yours and the baby's sake, I hope that he comes soon! I'm surpriused you have made it this far and that he hasn't fallen out yet! Well I hope that everything goes well for you two!
Hehehehe, I think you should post a picture of the cute belly!
Any names?
Post a Comment