I wish I would have had a few more seconds to really catch Cledi's intoxicating laugh, but this is what I have. During Eleni's nap time, Mommy and Cledi usually get a few minutes to snuggle and laugh. Thank goodness, cuz Momma needs a good laugh from time to time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love it! Camden has been watching this video over and over, and we've both been giggling the whole time! She really does have a contagious laugh!
That is too cute!! She looks like she is having fun with her mommy!! How could you not smile when you see that!!:)
I miss my Cleidi Pooh!
She is amazing! I was glad to see that you were having a boy! congradutlation. When are you do? Hope all is going well. Thank you for the support on Shelley she seems to be doing better.
Post a Comment