Sunday, November 1, 2009

Swing Kids


Hope you all had a swingin' Halloween!Daddy-O, his Doll, and the tikes.
Leni working on her shimmy.
Nash prowling for his next dance partner (or whoever will pick him up at least).
Too much jumpin' and jivin' for this little tike.
But not for this one. She was on a sugar high for quite a while.


Cledi was the supplier of tunes. She's jammin' out to the Statler Bros.

6 comments:

Alayna said...

Cute!! I love your family costumes (well suited too)!

Kaysi said...

So cute! Eleni is just a doll! I love Nash's hat. What a fun idea, I love it! Did you dance the night away?

Belkycita said...

My Cleidi Pooh is such a silly goose!! I love the video and her skirt!!! where did you get it?
You guys look awesome!
is that Gene's temple tie? :-0

any chances of being in NY or UT for Christmas?

Laura and crew said...

Hi Guys! We love the family Halloween costumes! It brings out all of your guys' spunk! Hope you're doing well...

Britni said...

Aww how cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

The Gardner Family said...

Hey!! I was excited to see you on our blog!! You have such cute kids and those costumes make me miss watching you and your family dance!! I'm sure you're teaching those cute kiddos all your moves! :)