Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ow-wooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm so going to the midnight showing of New Moon! Have fun sleeping!

6 comments:

Newton 5 said...

If I remember the book correctly, you will be sleeping, too :)

Belkycita said...

I am so jealous!

Kaysi said...

Have fun, I haven't even since Twilight, so I'm not jealous :)

The Fischer Family said...

I'm jealous! I've heard great things about it! Seeing it on Saturday...can't wait!!!

Kimberly said...

Hope you had a great time! I totally forgot it was even coming out until someone mentioned it the other day and now it's just everywhere I look! I think I'll try and go next week with my mom and sis...if not, I'll just wait until it comes to Lovell!

Britni said...

What, did I just see the Kaysi hasn't even see Twilight? Has she read the books? That might be the most appalling thing I've ever heard. What'd you think?