Saturday, November 7, 2009

Leni's Art Gallery

The artwork of Eleni Corson typifies the style of her contemporaries with subtle hints of creativity and imagination. Her masterpieces are found randomly throughout the house as pictured:
While rubbing dirt on her tummy, Leni calls this particular piece "Wotion"I've come to call this one: "Leni Found My Toothbrush" (It's wedged in the windowsill)This reminds me scarily of the Joker's (Jack Nicholson version) artwork on that girl.
Leni no longer has any use for paper with crayons and markers. All she ever wants to do with them is paint her toenails and fingernails. Thanks a lot, GMA! ;)My personal favorite. Those are magnets on our faces. Leni calls this one,
"Look! Glasses!"

5 comments:

Kaysi said...

She is a riot! I love it, so creative and keeping you on your toes!

Brent and Rachel Izu said...

I love the glasses

Pat Newton said...

Oh that makes me laugh!!! Keep it up little girl. BTW, she was right on tune and I could understand all the words to "Happy Birthday to You."!

Kimberly said...

What a character!! I love it!

Lisa said...

Oh my word! That is hilarious! I think she and my little Aaron would have a good time together!