Friday, August 14, 2009

Now I Know My ABC's



This is a classic Eleni day: sitting down, singing her ABC's over and over again for about 20 minutes, and sporting a princess dress and some crazy bedhead. These are the moments I want to capture in my mind forever of my little girl.

5 comments:

Lowell Legacy:) said...

this is so cute!:) we misss you!
-jazra

Kaysi said...

so cute! I love it. She sings so well, the notes are there, she's going to be a great singer!

Newton 5 said...

I was golfing with Tiego the other day and as he was putting he started to sing, "It's a Beautiful World I see." from the reunion video. Yeah, I laugh at him and he stops. I wish he could sing forever like Eleni.

Belkycita said...

She's so cute! and funny I love the hair ;-)

Kimberly said...

What a doll!!