Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nash at Eight Months

determined. insistent on self feeding. lap lizard. pool lounger. giggly. round. wide eyed. obsessed with eleni. drool machine. thinks anything is within reach and dives out of mommy's arms. playful. fixates on necklaces. hungry. the reason mom needs to find a chiropractor. delightful. falls asleep on tummy. built solid. begs for mommy's attention. bangs everything in his hands together to make noise. squeaks and squeals. easily entreated. wants to hold the spoon. wants to hold the jar. wants to hold the cup. and all while mommy is holding him.

Calvin pose.

5 comments:

Kaysi said...

So cute!! He's already getting independent. He looks like he is at a fun age!

Kimberly said...

What a fun adorable boy! Sounds like you are really enjoying him! :)

Aleena said...

Hi Gene and Kori. It's been a while! I'm glad you are doing so well and have such a beautiful family! Daniel and I have a baby boy too! Don't you just love the chubbiness!?! Check out our blog whenever you'd like! It is fun looking at yours! We've come a long way since Puerto Rico!

The Fischer Family said...

Wow! I can't believe he's 8 months old! I love all the rolls and chubbiness! He's gonna be a football player! LOL! He looks like so much fun!

Britni said...

What happened to 3 and 6 months? 8 months, really?