Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kori Quote for the Day

Gene got off work in the middle of the night and came to join me in bed. I was sacked, so I don't remember a thing, but supposedly the conversation went like this:

(Kori) : Brandon? Kody? Kaysi?

(Gene) : What are you saying?

(Kori) : I'm just trying to remember your name!

8 comments:

Newton 5 said...

Dad always does the same thing, but it's not because he hasn't seen us for a long time. It's because he actually doesn't know my name (I've asked him to refer to me as #8).

Britni said...

Must be a Newton thing because we all know my dad has no idea who he's ever talking to in our family. Might be the BRs, but I don't think so.

Cailean said...

Hilarious!!! I did that once when I was realllllly tired. That must have been so funny. :)

Sarah said...

That is fantastic! I remember your dad having a difficult time with your names when we were kids. My mom does the same thing to me when she's been with her sisters. "Cathy, Greta, Toni, what is you name??"

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday,dear Cledi!! Happy Birthday to you!! We love you, Cledi and hope you have a WONDERFUL day! I'm sure your family has lots of fun things planned!!

Belkycita said...

LOL!!!!
I wish I had been there.

Kimberly said...

Have a marvelous birthday, Kori! Love you!!!

Lindsey said...

That is hilarious!!!