Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Worth Quoting

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

~Jimmy Stewart in "Harvey"

I could stand to work on that this year.

3 comments:

Newton 5 said...

Kori, did you see Harvey recently? What a great film! I there is talk of a remake but I really hope not. Nice quote though!

Belkycita said...

Do you want to know how Dumb I am ?
I have read your 5 line post and I STILL don't get it!
Man, I need to work on the be "Oh so smart"

Kori said...

Ha, ha. Whatever. You're one the sharpest chicas around. It helps if you've seen the movie.