Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Boot-iful Boots

My Mom was folding laundry the other day, and Leni fell in love with a pair of my fuzzy socks. Mom put them on her and she started prancing around calling them her "Bootiful Boots."

4 comments:

Carrie said...

That is really cute!! What a beautiful little girl. Scout likes to wear my fuzzy socks too.

Kimberly said...

Very fitting for such a "bootiful" little girl! Happy Birthday yesterday, Eleni! Love you guys!

Anna Beal said...

So cute! She's a doll.

Wastlund Family said...

Hi my names Amber. Gene and I were friends in High School. Thought I should introduce myself, so if you see my name on your blog you'll know who I am. If Gene is anything like my husbands he never really blogs much. Just wanted to tell you your family is beautiful, what a blessing to be blessed with such a special spirit. You look like an awesome mommy! Tell Gene hi for me.