If I don't blog the random quotes from the days, I'm sure to forget.
August 14, 2011
Eleni has a way of asking very random questions out of the blue at bedtime. Especially questions she knows I'll take time to answer.
Tonight we had just tucked her in as "Pocahontas". I turn off the light, and as I kiss her on the forehead, she asks, "Why did Jesus make a rope to scare the people out of the temple?" I am struck dumb by the question for a few seconds.
I explain several times. When she is finally satisfied with the answer, and I step toward the door again, she asks, "Why did the wicked men kill Stephen?"
(She has been reading the New Testament picture book to herself during Sacrament Meeting).
Nash: Where da moooon go?
Mom: I don't know. Where is it?
N: It play hide and seek!
And then Nash proceeds to count to twenty and say, "Weadier not, here I come!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment