Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cledi Quotables

Sherree was in the elevator at JC Penney's with Cledi and some other lady, and Cledi was listening to some wild, obscure part of the Wicked soundtrack on her iPod.

When the elevator doors opened, the lady stepped off and said, "That was some really crazy elevator music."

------------------------------------------------

And at the mall yesterday, some random fellow stuffed some money into my care provider's pocket and told her to go buy Cledi something. It was $40. Cledi has a way of bringing out the best in people. (Either that or he saw her "scream laugh" and was really concerned.)

------------------------------------------------

And one story I have to write down just so I never forget. Right before Brooklyn's baptism (it's been like 2 years...), Gene was redoing Cledi's pony tail, but Cledi was doing her normal thrashing around of her head. So Gene was just kind of following her head around trying to put the pony tail in. An elderly woman came up and gave Gene a stone cold glare right afterward and said, "That was too rough!"

(I had never really considered that it LOOKS like we're yanking her head around before...)

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

LOL!!! At least it wasn't "into the woods and out of the woods..and home before dark!"

ooh yes, Gene can be rough sometimes!....oh sorry I meant crabby :-)

Anna Beal said...

That pony tail story made me laugh really hard! So funny.