MEET THE CAST

Prince Charming. Evil Queen. Snow White (x2). Dopey.

The weather was PERFECT for taking Cledi out Trick or Treating!

Now THIS is the way to Trick or Treat! We could cover some serious distance!

We had a little button that we recorded "Trick or Treat" on, and Sherree would push that when we got to the door and Eleni or Kenzi would help Cledi get some candy and put it in her bag.


I love dressing up with my little girl!


We tried to teach Nash the art of trick or treating, but he immediately found a sucker, unwrapped it, and was silent the rest of the evening.

Way, way too much candy. Thankfully, I've already hidden the other half of it!

Dopey finally coming down from his sugar high.

These were our preliminary costumes--before I whipped out the sewing machine!

We dressed up for a Halloween party at the mall with all of these little children. When they saw the Evil Queen, they would get wide eyes and their mouth would gape open. Their parents would urge them to talk to me, but most of them were entirely speechless. So I would bend down and say, "Have you eaten a lot of candy today?" (They'd nod.) "Well, you shouldn't eat so much candy. You should eat more apples."

5 comments:
Super cute!!! You guys all look great! I love Nash's, so cute!
You guys look awesome! I want to be you when I grow up! lol
Ha. Ironically, being me requires NOT growing up!
Great looking family!!
Kori, great look for you girl!
I love the costumes! Looks like so much fun. Your kids are too adorable.
Post a Comment