Thursday, July 9, 2009

Everything's Up to Date in Kansas City

We had a marvelous trip from Boise to Dayton---not that I ever want to drive it again--but it was a great time nonetheless. I'm a wee bit slow on these pics, but I didn't want to skip putting these on the blog. If I try to do it chronologically, I just won't get it done.... so here are some pics from D & D's home (aka "the Castle") in Kansas City.

Leni made sure to keep the flowers watered with her sippy cup at least 20 times a day. I think they drowned.
Cledi at the Deanna Rose Children's Farm (this is the best FREE place for kiddos!)
Nash spent hours practicing sitting up in Dionne's stroller.
It's a good thing Dionne's teaching Leni to cook since how we fail to do any around here right now.
Leni was instant buds with Denny. He took her to the store one day and she came home with a ball and other fun toys.
Leni still talks about feeding the baby goats. This was definitely one of the highlights of the trip!


We're home! I didn't have to ask Gene to carry me over the threshold of our first home.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Too cute, I just loved that last pic!

Belkycita said...

how cute are you two!! little lover birds!!
I can NOT get over Nash's little face, he even has Gene's expressions!!
Leni cracks me up!
I miss my Cleidi Pooh!

Britni said...

Aww I think my dad is just great buds with everyone. Wish I could've been there.

Anonymous said...

With all the visitors, travel and reunion this summer, this seems like ages ago! But I loved meeting Nash and Eleni for the first time. But my absolute highlight of the trip was going on a date with my little sister to Worlds of Fun and riding roller coasters like when we were young. BTW...rode the Prowler again a few weeks later at night and it is a completely different coaster. Average at day when we rode it; an absolute monster at night. Denny