*sniff, sniff* Cledi is going to missed here.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Cledi Loves
Cledi was at the mall tonight, when one of the workers, named Eric --I guess, cuz I don't know him, saw her and noted how long it had been since she'd been to the mall. He told her to wait while he went to his car. After a few minutes, he came back with a bright, soft teddy bear and gave it to her, saying that he had had it in his car for a month, waiting to see her again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's just too sweet and steal people's hearts.
Where are you going!?!! I haven't heard that you are moving here, so I'm worries :-)
So fun to read about your family! I hope all is going well for you. I can't remember what brought you up in my mind...but I was thinking about you.
Post a Comment