Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Need To Go...

Nash was in bed with the light off and decided he wanted to go potty on the toilet. *Sigh* I agreed, even though I figured this was a ploy to delay his bedtime. I sat him down and he went! He was so thrilled with himself. He woke up in the morning and used the potty again twice that day! I wasn't ready to jump into potty training... I've been avoiding it altogether, in fact. But Nash jumped in without me, so here we go!

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

Wow! What a big boy! Micah wants to start potty training but like you I don't know if I'm ready! Way to go Nash!

Anna Beal said...

Wow! My Logan doesn't even know how to make the parts work ;) So exciting!

Brent and Rachel Izu said...

Hooray! Best time to do it is when they ask!