Tuesday, August 10, 2010

D+

You know how it feels when you study for a test, think you're ready, go in feeling confident, and then none of the things you learned were on the test?


Life feels like that. Often.

I think I attended the wrong review session. :)

4 comments:

Belkycita said...

Man, I must have gone with you!
darn it Kori!!!!

The Fischer Family said...

I LOVE YOU KORI!!!!

Sarah said...

We all have those days sometimes. Michele Blackburn and I were thinking of you today. She and I were printing off old photos of our kids playing together and we have a few of you and your kids. I will email them to you. You might hear from Michele soon; I gave her your email and blog.

Update over here: I'm having a little girl in October! (10-10-10) Leslie Brown just had her baby boy two weeks ago. She named him Orion / O'Ryan? The kid was 12 pounds! :) love ya Kori! Later!

CM Corson said...

I don't think I went to the wrong review session . . . I think I was in the bathroom the whole time and missed everything! But I am sure glad I have the manuals (Bible; Book of Mormon; Pearl of Great Price; and the Conference Addresses) and it's an open book test! That means we have a great chance of passing!