Saturday, May 15, 2010

WICKED

On a date with my nephew, Bryce.

For a Christmas present, we got tickets to see Wicked for my nephew, Bryce. Although Bryce is a very musical young man, he'd never been to a professional musical theatre performance, so it was exciting to go with him. I have a real passion for introducing people to theatre for the first time. He was a really good sport about dressing up and everything.

My favorite part was spending a few hours in Denny's afterward talking about the show and our lives. That Bryce is such a neat kid. He's moving out next week to start Blue Coats Drum Corps this summer, and it's been hard on us to see him go.

But we wish you luck, Bryce!

4 comments:

Alayna said...

I loved Wicked! And I am sure it was just as AMAZING this time too!

Kimberly said...

That CAN'T be Bryce!! I'm so glad you got to go with him!

Lowell Legacy:) said...

WICKED is amazing!!!!!!!!!! <3
and gooood luck to him!!!!

The Fischer Family said...

How fun! Wicked is probably my favorite show of all time! I'm glad you chose that as his first! I hope it got him hooked!