Monday, December 28, 2009

Milestones...

We have been entertaining Gene's mom and stepfather these last few days, and Nash really "stepped" up to the plate...




I'm so glad they were around for this first.

7 comments:

CM Corson said...

J.D. says, "Awesome!";
Addie says, "Cool!";
Grandma Celia teared up and laughed;
And we can't wait for Grandpa Jack to get home and show him the video!
I am thrilled Nash started walking while Kathy and Frank were there! What a delight for them! Thank you SO much for this blog. I know it takes time you don't have to post on it, but it is so appreciated on our end. It truly closes the many miles that separate us!

Kaysi said...

Yay for Nash! That is so exciting that he can walk, so cute!

Belkycita said...

Look at that rolly polly NOT rolling!!!!!
I can't believe he is already walking.
umm.. Kori..... do you know what this means?.....
..no worries, I'll be praying for you ;-)

The Fischer Family said...

Yea! So fun! Next step...running! Way to go Nash!

CM Corson said...

I am so happy we have the technology to help us see Nash's first steps. Thanks for putting the video on the Blog.
Love all of you,
Grandpa Corson

Pat Newton said...

Look at how he's grown up! Wha a cute boy! and Family.

The Fish's said...

I still can't believe we don't see our Nash for a few days and he walks without us there! It's pretty bad that i can recognize his cry from down the hall!