Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reunited... and it feels so good!

Who knew that a person could be so dependent on Internet access?! I had no idea how often I get online to accomplish my daily activities.

But we're here at our new home. Everyday I think I'm going to get some unpacking done, but then all I do is take care of three kids who are slowly adapting to the new home. All is well, though, and we had an amazing trip across the country.

A shoutout thank you to the many amazing people that helped us out: The Lowells and the Newtons for helping pack and clean our house, Kathleen and Frank for spending over 46 hours on the road getting all of our stuff across the country, the Fishes for buying a house (Downi was our proxy at the closing), painting a house, moving in our stuff, and for being oncall for random favors everyday since we've been here, Linda for letting us stay at her home, the Laramie Newtons for feeding us and showing us a good time, the Gardners for making the trip out so we could see them, the Kansas City group for entertaining us and watching children so we could actually enjoy the entertainment, and especially to my Mom who has been working non-stop since the day we left Idaho.

You all have been angels to make this move happen!

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

Monster-Nash!! you are too funny.
Oh I miss you my Kori Kori.
Last night as we played our last game with Gene, we played some music and I started singing. Just then I remember how bad I am at that and how beautiful your voice is. I miss it, I miss it a lot.

Sing for me..!

Britni said...

Aww glad you guys made it. Hope to see you over Labor Day in Iowa by he way.