Monday, May 4, 2009

"Watch out, he spits!"

It literally shot up out of his diaper, and luckily Dad was nearby to catch it!

7 comments:

Kaysi said...

Gross... but funny

Kimberly said...

oohh...wow...isn't that the best?! :) So, my dear, I have an idea I'd like to discuss with you at some point...a really cool way for us to connect and expand out spiritual growth together as women. If you are interested or even curious...give me a call when you can and I will fill you in on the details! 307-548-6345 or 307-272-6654. Love you! Reading back over is sounds like I'm trying to wrangle you into some pyramid scheme or something...it's nothing like that...k i'm just making this worse...just give me a call so I can explain it better! Sure love you!

Lindsey said...

You should have a warning for this post - may contain graphic images. Too hilarious. Way to go Nash.

Belkycita said...

umm, how about you rate the post!!
I was having a mango when I opened it!!!
Nash, you rock!
Gene, HA HA!

Cailean said...

I LOVE that you stopped to take a photo of this before cleaning it up! You rock! And I dared to click the photo to enlarge it! :)

Anna Beal said...

EWWWW!

Newton 5 said...

Ummm, an R rated post from a G rated family...Wow! Don't bring that to Laramie with you!