Sunday, August 31, 2008

Turning 30 With A Bang

I'd been dreading this day all year. Thirty just felt so o-l-d. But I couldn't start my next decade depressed. I wanted to greet thirty with style.

So the quickest way to avoid depression is to throw yourself a Great Gatsby Murder Mystery Party! It was an unforgettable night, full of feather boas, pearls, fedoras, gangster guns, homemade root beer, delicious food, and amazing company! Thanks to everyone for helping me turn 30 with a bang!

Meet the guests!

Conrad and Sarah Kennington

Tammy Lowell (Master Chef)

Jason and Holly Dransfield
(Holly had the most impressive finger curls I have ever seen!)

Amy and Brandon Newton
(Thanks for letting us convert your house into a speakeasy!)

And last, but not least, the two belles of the ball:

Aunt Norma Behrmann

My Mom (I love the fish net nylons!)
Thanks, Mom and Norma for making the party great!


No party is complete without decorations!

Note to self: Never wear satin when you're 7 months pregnant!


What a killer evening!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That was a lot of fun. You'll have to send me some of those pictures. Wow- Conrad does a good job making a playa' face. :)