Leni's playing Peek-A-Boo. The stinger makes her costume. I love how it waddles behind her as she walks! She walked around all day shaking her head and saying "Bzzzzzz!"
I love the title... pun attended right? Cute pictures, I think that evrything turned out great. Is Eleni pouting on the floor or was that a pose you wanted her to get into?
Hey Kori! It's great to see pictures of your family, you have such sweet girls and your costumes were great. You'll have to take a look at our blog every once in a while. I'm really behind with pictures right now but I have a lot of old Puerto Rico friends on my list so you'll have to check theirs out too! Talk to ya later!
Hey Corsons- I found your blog on Anna's so I thought I would say "HI" Cute idea for costumes. You all look great. Your girls are adorable. Hope all is well. The Grahams
13 comments:
I love the title... pun attended right? Cute pictures, I think that evrything turned out great. Is Eleni pouting on the floor or was that a pose you wanted her to get into?
CUTE!!!!
You guys look too cute!
I can't believe you finally joined. How fun.
Cleidi looks so pretty as a flower :-)
Very cute :)
You all look so great!
Kori, I am so glad you let me know about your blog! It is so good to see your family! You all look great! Very cute Halloween costumes!
All so creative! :)
I love those babies! So cute!!!
Fun costumes! I am so excited that you have a blog.
Love the costumes and it's good to catch up with what life has been like since you've moved. Thanks for the blog link...I'm sending you ours, too.
your kidos are adorable! My family also has a blog it is
Corsonfamily111.blogspot.com
Hope you all are well.
Hey Kori! It's great to see pictures of your family, you have such sweet girls and your costumes were great. You'll have to take a look at our blog every once in a while. I'm really behind with pictures right now but I have a lot of old Puerto Rico friends on my list so you'll have to check theirs out too! Talk to ya later!
Your girls are SO cute!! I love the theme you had going on.
Hey Corsons-
I found your blog on Anna's so I thought I would say "HI"
Cute idea for costumes. You all look great. Your girls are adorable. Hope all is well.
The Grahams
Post a Comment